Sunday, August 24, 2008

"You don't need to wear your tail to bed."

I tell you what, as a parent, every so often you hear something being said in the house that you never would have heard prior to kids. Tonight was one of those nights. We were getting the kids ready for bed, when I hear my wife say "No, take your tail off... you don't need to wear your tail to bed." Perhaps it isn't as funny on a blog as it was in person. My guess is, the parents reading this will understand. If you aren't a parent yet, perhaps one day you may hear something similar in your house. I love these little "moments" as the girls grow up. One day, too soon, they will be grown and out of the house. Soon, we'll be longing for the days when our daughter wanted to wear her dog outfit and tail to sleep. In the meantime, we're enjoying life with young kids. I wouldn't change a thing in the world. God sure is blessing us.

Raymond
Let me know what you think! Post a comment now... and sign up for my twitter at www.twitter.com/raymondonline

No comments: