Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Do Democrats want Obama to win?

With the convention underway, politics is an even bigger topic around the office recently. I've been wondering how sincere President Clinton and Senator Clinton are when they tell the rest of us to vote for Barack Obama (especially since Bill thinks Barack should kiss his a$$... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2211812/Bill-Clinton-says-Barack-Obama-must-'kiss-my-ass'-for-his-support.html.) Frankly, it would not surprise me if they secretly wanted Obama to lose in November. Clearly, Hillary would be able to move back to the White House sooner if Obama loses the race. One thing I hadn't even considered though was how many liberals secretly are rooting for McCain. I'm not saying they will go out and vote for McCain, but I talked to three liberal friends today who all said they want Hillary to be President so bad that they almost would rather McCain win. If that happens, Hillary can run again in 2012. Who knows if or how this might impact Obama in November...

Raymond
Let me know what you think! Post a comment now... and sign up for my twitter at www.twitter.com/raymondonline

No comments: