Friday, August 29, 2008

Dr. James Dobson on Palin Nomination...

Dr. James Dobson is someone I respect and admire about as much as any other person in public life. As far as I'm concerned, his opinion is right up there with Dr. Billy Graham. I think he is also a leader of Christians across America for all the right reasons. Anyone who knows him through his program, "Focus on the Family" knows he is not about James Dobson, but about what's right for the family, and what's right for America. I don't "endorse" people like this often, but I DO support Dobson and how his ministry has literally helped millions of families for decades. I say all of this to let you know how important I think his opinion of Sarah Palin is. Below is a copy of his comments on McCain's choice of Palin today...

http://townhall.com/columnists/DennisPrager/2008/08/29/dobson_%E2%80%9Ci_would_pull_that_lever%E2%80%9D_for_mccain-palin

Raymond
Let me know what you think! Post a comment now... and sign up for my twitter at www.twitter.com/raymondonline

No comments: