Monday, September 1, 2008

Palin's daughter expecting... Is it possible to have another baby that soon??


Gov. Sarah Palin says her daughter is pregnant. Now, I'm sure the medical experts over at The Daily Kos must be able to explain how the daughter is 5 months pregnant when she just gave birth in some elaborate scam The Daily Kos explained here... (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223.) The more likely story is, The Daily Kos and other online blogs have been lying about Sarah Palin because they don't appreciate strong women. It appears Bristol Palin is planning to marry the father of the child. I don't know how people can sleep at night saying things like that about others, even if they are running for vice president. I'm sure none of the people at The Daily Kos have had teenage children who ended up pregnant.

Raymond
Let me know what you think! Post a comment now... and sign up for my twitter at www.twitter.com/raymondonline

No comments: